Choosing to remodel a home rather than move is an excellent option for homeowners who say they love their house but then add, “If only … “
As in, “If only we had another bedroom,” or, “If only our kitchen were bigger.”
Kelly Builders can help turn your “If Only” into a reality, whether it involves a single room, adding a second level to your home or a complete house remodel. Home renovations also increase the resale value and are excellent investments for homeowners looking to sell in a competitive real estate market.
The team at Kelly Builders will work within your budget to help give your home your personal touch. Call one of our builder representatives at 732-389-3355 and start making your “If Only” a thing of the past.
ADDING A LEVEL TO YOUR HOME
Sometimes, when you need more space, the place to look is up. Adding a level to your existing home not only doubles your living space but it lets you really tailor the addition to accommodate your lifestyle. Maybe that means a bonus room for the kids to play video games or a master suite as a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the house. Adding a level can be a great alternative to buying a new home and it also increases your house’s resale value.
ADDING A LEVEL FAQs
Kelly Builders welcomes all of your input as you begin to plan adding a level to your house and we encourage you to share with us all of your ideas – whether it’s Pinterest boards you’ve created or magazine clippings you’ve been collecting. Along with all of your ideas, we’d like to share a few other pointers to keep in mind:
- Know your budget so you can plan effectively.
- Familiarize yourself with local zoning requirements.
- Work with an architect who understands what you are looking for.
- Plan for all the things you love and start researching your options.
- Consider the many elements that can be added to create the second story of your dreams:
- Master suite
- Bedrooms for the entire family
- New bathrooms
- Laundry room
- Den, Office, Bonus Room
- Imagine an entirely new façade with your new second story: windows, siding, roofing, stone porches with columns
Adding a level is a great alternative to buying a new home. Call Kelly Builders and Developers to discussing adding a level to your home today at 732-389-3355.